Ventour Com, S.A. de C.V., hereinafter Aquatic FunDay Park, with address located at: Calle Jabalí 4-103, Manzana 10, Lote 25, Supermanzana 20, C.P. 77500, Quintana Roo, is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in terms of what is established in articles 2 and 3, section XIV of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and 47 of its Regulations. The person responsible for Data Protection is the security and privacy department who can be contacted by email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE NOTICE
Aquatic FunDay Park, in accordance with the provisions of articles 15 and 16 of the law, 26, 27 and 28 of the Regulation of the Law, we inform you that your general, financial and sensitive personal data will be collected personally through printed media, electronic (entering through our site: www.aquaticfundaypark.com ), telephone and / or any other suitable means to be used by Aquatic FunDay Park, for the following purposes:
- Provide and contract the tour services offered by Aquatic FunDay Park, at its Caribbean Carnaval pier in Cancun and El Pescador Beach Club in Isla Mujeres;
- Provide customer service to make reservations for different activities;
- Check your reservations;
- Carry out the electronic sale of services through credit cards;
- Taking videos for the website;
- Confirm and correct the information we have in order to guarantee the best quality of our service;
- Provide attention to our clients who request electronic invoicing;
- Process the payment for the product or service provided by suppliers;
- Conducting contests, promotional events, raffles and all kinds of promotional activities organized by Aquatic FunDay Park.
- Sending promotional communications related to any product or service available on the website www.aquaticfundaypark.com or to the Aquatic FunDay Park profiles on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other current or future social network).
- Notify you, if applicable, of the changes to this Privacy Notice.
Aquatic FunDay Park, collects the following data: Full name with surname, email, telephone number, number and name of the credit card holder, expiration date and security code necessary to complete the requested reservation.
Aquatic FunDay Park undertakes to treat the personal data provided with complete confidentiality and to take all necessary measures to keep the information secure.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data that is collected will not be commercialized, sold, transferred or transferred in any way for profit to any third party.
The transfers that Aquatic FunDay Park makes of your personal data will only be with your prior consent or, without the need for consent, in the cases permitted by law, such as data transfers to subsidiaries, affiliates or the same Aquatic FunDay Park business group or when necessary to comply with its legal obligations, such as transfers to Mexican and foreign authorities in order to comply with the obligations derived from international laws or treaties. In the event that Aquatic FunDay Park makes any additional transfer that requires your express consent, it will be previously collected.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer equipment when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some information about this user, including their preferences for the visualization of the pages in that server, name and password. In some sections of our site we require that the client have cookies enabled since some of the functionalities require them to work.
EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: The HOLDER is informed that, in compliance with the provisions of the Law and its Regulations, to exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, as well as to revoke their consent, they must follow the following procedure:
- To exercise any ARCO right, you can download and fill out the following form and send it together with a copy of your identification to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request will be answered via email within twenty business days from the date of acknowledgment of receipt. This period may be extended for an additional twenty days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to you in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the regulations.
- In the event that your request is proceeding in accordance with the law and other regulations in force, access will be granted, your data will be rectified or canceled, your right to object will be effective or your consent will be revoked, within fifteen days following the date on which your request is answered.
This period may be extended for an additional fifteen days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to you in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the regulations.
EIn all cases in which your request is appropriate, in terms of those indicated by articles 32, 33, 34 y 35 od the LAW, the delivery of personal data will be free of charge through the email address that the owner of The data indicated for said purposes, in case you require that the information be delivered to you in a different way, you must only cover the justified shipping costs and / or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats that are generated.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
In the event that for any reason Aquatic FunDay Park makes any changes or modifications to this Privacy Notice, such changes will be announced on the website www.aquaticfundaypark.com, where the updates, changes or modifications suffered by the present notice to comply with legal requirements, to offer you new products or services, to improve new privacy policies or for any other reason that is necessary.
You express your consent for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, except for the reservations that you expressly express.
If you have any questions about the content, interpretation or scope of this notice, or require more information regarding the treatment of your information, you can contact our Privacy Officer via email at the address: email@example.com
Date of last update of this Privacy Notice: May 05, 2021.